Digital for Political Campaigns
Complete digital strategy and resources to get volunteers, raise money, win votes, and win your election!
Proven digital strategy with former Obama campaign and DNC digital strategist Brad (Schenck) Caldana, this cohort also includes access to high-impact digital templates, tools, and tactics to help you take control of your digital strategy and focus on winning your campaign!
The Cohort Includes
Comprehensive strategy and resources for anyone ready to use digital to win campaigns. Content available now and update through Election Day!
Essentials of Digital for Campaigns Course
9 lesson course covering the most essential digital strategy topics. Each lesson will develop your knowledge to use digital to win your campaign.
Digital Advertising Sessions
Every month you’ll have access to digital advertising strategy sessions. Each session will cover core platforms and cycle relevant strategies.
Electoral Digital Strategy Sessions
Cycle based strategy sessions covering all core digital strategy topics. Developing a digital plan to get volunteers, raise money, win votes
Strategy and Content Templates
Strategic planning, email, graphic design, social media, and texting templates available today. New templates monthly!
Complete campaign website template you can use today. Includes how-to and strategy videos.
Monthly open format strategy sessions. It’s a place to ask questions and hear from other campaigners.
Join the cohort for only $49 a month for the rest of the cycle!
Focus on what matters to win with digital!
Every piece of digital content is a potential interaction with a voter. Your #1 focus should be aligning digital strategy, resources, and tools to create positive voter interactions! We’ll help you get there!
Unlocking digital fundraising can move your campaign to the next level. You need to understand how engagement and fundraising strategy works across channels. We’ll help you raise that $$$!
Even in the digital era volunteers are the lifeblood of political campaigns. We’ll make sure you know how to engage and empower them with digital.
We’ll make sure you understand complete digital strategy to win your campaign.
Social Media Strategy
- Organic social media strategy to engage supporters and voters.
- Proven strategies to effectively use social media channels to win campaigns.
- Customizable social media graphic templates for several channels and post types.
- Email list growth strategies to reach and inspire supporters, volunteers, donors, and voters.
- Templates to recruit volunteers, donors, and other valuable supporters.
- Real strategy and tips to make the most out of major campaign milestones.
Text Messaging Strategy
- Broadcast text messaging strategies to thoughtfully mobilize your supporters.
- Peer-to-peer texting strategy that puts the power of your supporters front-and-center in your campaign for victory.
- Customizable text messaging templates.
Video & Design Strategy
- Design and video strategy to capture, create, and communicate your campaign’s story.
- What works in design and video — and why.
- Templates and resources to help you create engaging content.
Digital Organizing Strategy
- Scalable strategy to inspire, engage, and mobilize supporters
- Introductions and insights on apps, tools, and platforms to engage and organize.
- How to organize and mobilize people with Facebook Groups, Slack, and more.
About the Instructor
Brad (Schenck) Caldana is a leading digital and engagement strategist for nonprofits and political campaigns. He’s been driving engagement via the internet for over a decade and the author of “The Digital Plan — Strategic guidance and planning to: Win political campaigns. Grow nonprofit organizations. Launch projects and meet goals.”
Important roles he’s held: President Obama’s 2012 Training Director and battleground state digital strategy, Digital Strategy for the Democratic National Committee, Digital Strategy for the Obama-Biden 2012 Inaugural team, founding Digital Strategist for Organizing for Action, CREDO SuperPAC Digital Strategy, Head of Engagement for Vote.org, Rainforest Action Network Digital Engagement Director, and dozens of other campaigns and international nonprofits.
This strategic cohort is great for:
Digital strategy is essential for modern political campaigns. This cohort will help you build an effective digital strategy, so you’ll know what you need to know and can focus on winning.
Digital Strategy for campaigns is different than running digital for companies or nonprofits. We’ll help you navigate the quirks of digital political campaigns by helping you develop specific skills and knowledge you need to run a winning digital program for a political campaign.
Staff & Volunteers
We’ve helped enough campaigns to know that people often wear multiple hats in a campaign office — and that often it’s volunteers, not paid staff, who carry out important roles. If you’re one of these largely unsung heroes, this course is for you! It will help your personal impact and support the candidates who you feel best represent your values.