A Crash Course to Finding What You Need in Google Analytics
with Emily Patterson
Live class has passed. Approx 70 Minutes
So you know that Google Analytics is a powerful tool to measure your website and understand your digital communications. But how do you actually use it? And how do you find anything that bewildering interface?
- Get guidance on what metrics to use… and which to ignore
- Google has its own terminology. Learn what terms like “bounce rate” really mean
- Understand what Google Analytics can do “out of the box” and what needs additional set up
- Get tips on navigating the interface
Founder of Bee Measure
Emily Patterson runs Bee Measure, an agency that helps clients use data to create more effective web content, social media outreach and digital marketing. Drawing on her experience at Public Broadcasting Service and Better Business Bureau, Emily started Bee Measure in 2016 specifically to help nonprofits and government agencies. Emily is a PMI-certified Project Management Professional. She graduated from Ohio University with a Bachelor’s in journalism and the University of Virginia with a graduate certificate in digital marketing. Emily lives in Charlottesville, Va. with her husband where she enjoys camping, skiing and sampling the area’s many breweries.
For Digital Directors and Communications Directors to understand how Google Analytics can help you get insight into your digital communications and measure progress against your goals.
Anyone working on site content, social media, or website analytics you’ll get the basics of
Google Analytics is a powerful and free tool so even on volunteer projects you’ll understand how to leverage it.
- What Google Analytics does well – and what it doesn’t
- Understanding how your account set up
- How to make sure your data is clean and accurate
- Google Analytics’ top metrics
Register and pay for this training
(Current members do not need to pay to watch on-demand)