Matrix of Engagement Cohort
The Matrix of Engagement is a holistic digital strategy framework. Go beyond clicks, ladders, and short term goals, this is about evolving your digital strategy into a human-centered growth and engagement program.
Cohort #1 starts October 31st 3ET/12PT with class dates in November 2019, December 2019, January 2020, February 2020, and March 2020.
$200 for all sessions
$120 Special cohort #1 Price
What you’ll learn:
Mastering the Matrix
Funnels and ladders of engagement make sense if you see humans having only one value… You’ll start thinking more holistically about people and engagement cohorts.
Take Your Supporters on a Journey
Escape the 2-dimensional world of email draft to email draft and take your supporters on a meaningful and engaging journey.
Content Strategy is Engagement Strategy
Web content isn’t what you do if you have time when the emailin’ is done. It’s essential to robust digital engagement.
Micro-Asks for bigger engagement
Harness the power of good data and tailored asks to drive more meaningful engagement.
About the Instructor
Brad (Schenck) Caldana is a leading digital and engagement strategist for nonprofits and political campaigns. He’s been driving engagement via the internet for over a decade and the author of “The Digital Plan — Strategic guidance and planning to: Win political campaigns. Grow nonprofit organizations. Launch projects and meet goals.”
Important roles he’s held: President Obama’s 2012 Training Director and battleground state digital strategy, Digital Strategy for the Democratic National Committee, Digital Strategy for the Obama-Biden 2012 Inaugural team, founding Digital Strategist for Organizing for Action, CREDO SuperPAC Digital Strategy, Head of Engagement for Vote.org, Rainforest Action Network Digital Engagement Director, and dozens of other campaigns and international nonprofits.
This is a live 6-month cohort of monthly 90-120 minute sessions.
Matrix of Engagement Framework
- Matrix of Engagement Overview
- Fundamentals of designing a Matrix of Engagement
- Planning your organizational shift
November 6th at 4ET/1PT
Mapping your Matrix entry
- Planning your organizational shift – Review
- Mapping Entry Strategy
- Strategic Cohorts and Tagging
- Identifying Initial Cohorts
- Matrix Mapping Worksheet
December 3rd at 3ET/12 PT
Developing Matrix pathways and supporter journeys
- Matrix Mapping – Review
- Essentials of pathways and supporter journeys
- How to develop your pathways
- Pathway Mapping Worksheets
Cohort Analysis and Strategy
- Pathway Mapping – Review
- Cohort Strategy
- How to analyze current cohorts
- Developing next tier cohorts
Aligning Asks and Micro-Asks
- Cohort development – Review
- Right Ask, Right Audience, Right Time
- Developing micro asks for engagement
- Aligning your pathways, cohorts, micro-asks
- Planning your micro-asks
- Planning your micro-asks Review
- Developing content strategically for engagement
- Inserting content into your Matrix
- Aligning your pathways, cohorts, content
- Content Planning
- Matrix of Engagement next steps
This course is great for:
Anyone managing a digital program will find real value in shifting to a Matrix of Engagement based strategy that drives real growth and meaningful engagement for their supporters.
Consultants and Agencies
You can empower your clients with more cutting edge strategy to drive real growth and meaningful engagement for their supporters.
Even if you aren’t leading the team you’ll find real value in adopting a Matrix of Engagement mindset into your own work and strategy.