Social Media for Executive Directors and Managers
Free for all paid members
Get a Cohort or All-Access Membership
Every organization needs to have a social media strategy and because social media is still constantly evolving we understand it can be hard to develop the strategy your organization needs. Do you manage a social media editor, digital organizer, or a team of content developers or digital organizers? Looking to hire your first digital director or social media manager? If so this webinar was created just for you! Topics we’ll cover include:
- Should you run your own social media for yourself as the head of your organization?
- What should you look for when you hire a social media manager / digital organizer?
- What kinds of tasks should your digital team be doing related to social and content?
- What are the things that your organization does that your social media or digital team can be supporting?
- How do you measure success in social media?
Key takeaway: You’ll have a solid base and understanding to guide your organization’s social media strategy.
- Hiring social media managers and digital organizers
- Social media and its role in your organization
- Social media management tasks
- Measuring social media success
- Running your personal social media
Founder of Becker Digital Strategies
Beth Becker is the founder of Becker Digital Strategies, a boutique political digital consulting firm specializing in top-level digital strategy, social media strategy, and digital training. Well known for developing and leading NOI style digital boot camp trainings and mentoring the next generation of digital campaigners.